Professional Indemnity Insurance
For example an architect making an error in the plans for a construction project which only discovered when the building work is underway a claim could be made for the rebuilding work, cost of wasted material and many other losses.
Professional Indemnity Insurance cover can include:
- Limit of indemnity in aggregate or any one claim.
- Collateral warranties with unlimited assignments.
- Pollution sub limit of indemnity.
- Policy excess not applicable to costs and expenses.
- Innocent non disclosure.
- Libel and slander.
- Loss of documents.
- Dishonesty of employees.
- Unintentional breach of copyright.
- Unintentional breach of confidentially .
- Intellectual property rights.
- Geographical limit – up to worldwide.
- Retroactive cover.
It is important to make sure your insurance broker also has adequate cover for any risk for which they are arranging insurance. The minimum requirement under FSA regulations is only £1,500,000.
Bromwall can provide professional indemnity insurance for all trades from computer consultants, surveyors, accountants, architects to social workers, consulting engineers and construction contractors. If you are not sure if you require professional indemnity insurance cover call us today and we will be happy to talk things through and advise you accordingly.