Toxic MouldToxic mould has lead to a growing number of claims in the United states and the problems are beginning to become apparent in the UK. The problem is cause by dampness which allows certain varieties of mould to grow in buildings. Combined with modern building materials, this mould can lead to serious respiratory problems. Deafness has also been reported as a result. In some cases, where mould has grown out of control, the buildings have had to be demolished. Damage caused by mould is normally an exclusion under a material damage and liability policy but Employers Liability insurance would cover death, illness and disease if the employer was deemed to be negligent. Whilst toxic mould is still relatively rare in the UK, it is slowly becoming a problem and this is set to increase. It can have a serious effect on the health of anyone who is occupying a property which is effected. Early symptoms can include allergic reactions or flu like symptoms in occupants. If you think you may have toxic mould you should seek assistance immediately and have the area tested.
If you wish to discuss Toxic Mould further or have any questions, please contact us on 01707 883377 or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
Tags: Toxic Mould
Trackback from your site.