Why Choose Construction Insurance from Bromwall
As a Bromwall Limited client, you can expect a first class service that’s tailored to meet your every need. We’ll oversee your policy right from start to finish, finding the best product to suit your requirements, regularly assessing and updating your policy as needs change, and handling all aspects of your claim should the worst happen. Here are a few highlights of purchasing construction insurance through Bromwall:
– We’ll conduct a full review of your need to find the right insurance policy for you. If we can’t find something that fits you like a glove, we’ll work with our trusted insurers to customise a construction insurance policy just for you.
– OSHA reports that 99 percent of construction companies in Europe are SMEs, but Bromwall’s impressive list of both large and small clients shows our experience in covering every situation. We work with nationwide business and individual traders.
– Our construction insurance policies are some of the most flexible on the market. We understand that, as a contractor, you may need to add cover quickly to adhere to client requirements, or secure a contract.
– At Bromwall, we only work with insurance brokers who make their claims process transparent upfront, which means that should you need to make a claim, we can start to find a resolution immediately.
Other construction insurance features:
For construction insurance we also provide:
- Liability cover suitable for your construction needs
- Performance Bonds
- Professional indemnity insurance
- Directors and officers cover
- Environmental impairment cover
- Latent defects cover and any other protection you of your employer may request. For more information visit our Latent Defects page here
We offer expert advice not just at the initial stages, but throughout your time as a Bromwall client. We’ll continue to review your needs, ensuring your policy is adequate for your latest contracts.