Choose Bromwall for your Travel Insurance
Whether you are traveling on business or for pleasure, this can both be combined on to one insurance policy.
A company group insurance travel scheme is usually the best solution for your business travel. The insurance policy must contain a good level of medical cover, personal accident and personal baggage to name a few. The insurance policy should also cover Terrorism on the medical and Personal Accident sections.
Bromwall will ensure that the travel insurance cover is appropriate to your business and personal requirements.
We have provided below a summary of the cover available from Tokio Marine from our website for Travel Insurance. Please refer to the key facts document and policy wording for full details of cover and excesses (available from the quote now link below).
Travel Insurance summary of benefits:
- 1 Medical and Other Expenses
- Journeys Outside the United Kingdom £10,000,000
- Journeys within the United Kingdom £10,000
- UK Hospital transfer and additional costs and expenses
- Hospital Transfer Costs £5,000
- Return Home Costs £2,500
- Additional Expenses £500
- Cancellation or Curtailment £5,000
- Personal Accident £25,000 (£1,000 for persons aged under 16 years)
- Personal Baggage (if shown as included on policy certificate) £2,000 (Limited to £400 for valuables, £400 per single article, pair or set)
- Personal Money (if shown as included on policy certificate) £500
- Loss of Passport £500
- Personal Liability £2,000,000
- Contingent Liability (Jet Bikes, Jet Skis) £2,000,000
- Delayed Baggage £400
- Travel Delay
- Compensation (£50 after 12 hours delay with £25 for each subsequent £400)
- Cancellation (If Insured Person(s) wants to cancel after 24 hours delay £5,000)
- Missed Departure £1,000
- Hospitalisation/Unprovoked Assault/Hijack and Kidnap Benefit £1,000
- Catastrophe £500
- Loss of Pet Documentation £500
- Seat Bumping £200
- Legal Expenses (Underwritten by DAS Legal Expenses Insurance Company Ltd) £50,000
- Financial Failure Insurance (provided by International Passenger Protection) £5,000
Travel with peace of mind knowing that your travel insurance cover is in place – contact Bromwall today.
Tokio Marine are a leading travel insurer and BIBA (British Insurance Brokers Association) recommended travel provider.
You will remain a client of Bromwall and any queries or questions you may have will dealt with personally by a member of our team.