Choose Bromwall for your Travel Insurance
Whether you are traveling on business or for pleasure, this can both be combined on to one insurance policy.
A company group insurance travel scheme is usually the best solution for your business travel. The insurance policy must contain a good level of medical cover, personal accident and personal baggage to name a few. The insurance policy should also cover Terrorism on the medical and Personal Accident sections.
Bromwall will ensure that the travel insurance cover is appropriate to your business and personal requirements.
We have provided below a summary of the cover available from the Just Travel website for Travel Insurance. Please refer to the key facts document and policy wording for full details of cover and excesses (available from the quote now link below).
Travel Insurance summary of benefits:
- Medical and Other Expenses
- Journeys Outside the United Kingdom £10,000,000
- Journeys within the United Kingdom £5,000
- UK Hospital transfer and additional costs and expenses
- Hospital Transfer Costs £5,000
- Return Home Costs £2,500
- Additional Expenses £500
- Cancellation or Curtailment £1,000 to £12,500
- Personal Accident £10,000 to £50,000 (reduced for persons aged under 16 years)
- Personal Baggage (if shown as included on policy certificate) from £1,000 to £3000 (valuables and single article limit apply)
- Personal Money (if shown as included on policy certificate) £300 to £750
- Personal Liability £2,000,000
- Delayed Baggage included (limits apply)
- Travel Delay
- Missed Departure (limits apply)
- Hijack and Kidnap Benefit and mugging (limits apply)
- Legal Expenses (limits apply)
- Terrorism cover (note: applies to GOLD benefits ONLY) Limits apply
- Business cover available
Travel with peace of mind knowing that your travel insurance cover is in place – contact Bromwall today.
Bromwall Ltd has made arrangements with Just Travel to provide travel insurance for clients of Bromwall Ltd.
By clicking on the link, you acknowledge that you are leaving the website of Bromwall Ltd and will be redirected to the website of Just Travel who will provide a quotation for your travel insurance requirements.
Please be aware your demands and needs will not be assessed in this instance.
You will remain a client of Bromwall and any queries or questions you may have will dealt with personally by a member of our team.